If you want to be a master of procreate brush with Nathan’s procreate brush tutorial and with the collection of procreate brushes he is delivering you then you must listen to Nathan Brown.
Hello, my name is Nathan, and I’m a professional artist and instructor with over 20 years of expertise in fine art, mixed media, and watercolor methods.
When I first started painting on the iPad using Procreate, I created the Master Watercolor Brush Set.
I wanted to make a digital watercolor set that looked as near as possible to what I do with conventional paints.
The current and most recent version of the brush set took four years to produce as I painted with the original set, made changes as I went along, and experimented with new textures and media.
My love of digital media, along with my experience with traditional watercolor, has resulted in the most realistic watercolor painting experience for digital artists.
This collection includes the following items:
- Drawing, shading, textures, details, and huge washes are all possible with these 84 watercolor paintbrushes.
- 39 wash stamp brushes for making realistic and attractive washes
- 50 Color wash textures to create ultra-realistic multi-colored textures 31 Splatter brushes for throwing paint across your canvas
- 6 Paper textures to give your artworks an extra layer of reality
- 20 color palettes that let you choose colors without guesswork.
- There are 7 PDF lessons that will show you how to utilize this collection.
- A video lesson on how to paint a boxer dog is included as a bonus.
- Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fresco, Affinity Photo, and Affinity Designer Zipped are all compatible. Size of the file: 2.62 GB