The grand brush collection for graphic artists is now available.
If you’re a graphic designer, you’ve probably spent a lot of time searching the internet for suitable graphic brushes for programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Procreate, and Affinity Pro.
There is currently a collection of 596 brushes available for download.
You will obtain several brushes as design tools with any software you are an expert in, such as oil brush, acrylic paintbrush, charcoal brush, and spray airbrush.
In addition, if you want to develop your ideas digitally, you’ll get a number of ink brushes, marker brushes, pastel and pencil brushes.
Every brush provides stunning effects in your design, giving your graphic design work a highly realistic look.
As a two-part download, the zipped file size is 3.47 MB.
.ABR, EPS, AI, PDF, BRUSH SET, and AFBRUSHES are among the file types supported.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 (and higher), Adobe Illustrator 2020, Affinity, Procreate, and other software are all compatible.
This collection includes the following items:
Procreate, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Affinity Photo all have 300 Real Media Brushes.
- 38 Acrylic Brushes – These brushes are made from real acrylic paint samples.
- 16 Airbrushes – Splatters and sprays from real airbrushes.
- 16 Charcoal Brushes – Real charcoal lines and strokes are used to create these brushes.
- 22 Crayon Brushes – Made from waxy crayons from the past.
- 30 Gouache Brushes – Real gouache paint strokes and washes were used to create these brushes.
- 24 Ink Brushes – Selected from a wide range of tech, ballpoint, and brush pens.
- 18 Marker Brushes – Made from actual alcohol markers with broad brush tips.
- 40 Oil Brushes – Real oil paint smears, strokes, and textures are used to create these brushes.
- 30 Pastel Brushes – Made with dust and all from real pastel dry strokes.
- 20 Pencil Brushes – Made with a variety of pencils and graphite sticks.
- 34 Watercolor Brushes – Real watercolor strokes, washes, and stains were used to create these brushes
- 12 Texture Brushes – Made with real canvases, papers, and wood panels.
- 12 Surface Texture.JPG – Contains even more papers, canvas, ink washes, and other elements!
EPS files can be opened in a variety of programs.
This collection of brushes is created by Nathan Brown.